Audit & Assurance
We provide various Auditing & Assurance Services to Companies and Firms and Trusts. Audit includes through verification of evidences, vouchers & certifications. We also provide following services:
Broadly, Audit involves the following :
- Indepth study of existing systems, procedures and controls for proper understanding. Suggestions for improvement and strengthening.
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and statutes.
- Comprehensive review to ensure that the accounts are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Policies and applicable Accounting Standards/IFRS.
- Checking the genuineness of the expenses booked in accounts.
- Reporting inefficiencies at any operational level.
- Detection and prevention of leakages of income and suggesting corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Certification of the books of account being in agreement with the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Issue of Audit Reports under various laws
Types of Audits conducted:
- Statutory Audit of Companies.
- Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- GST Audit under GST Act
- VAT Audit under MVAT Act
- Audit of Charitable Trusts, Schools etc.
- Audit of Co-operative Societies
- Audit of Hospitals
- Audit of Tourism & Hospitality Industries
- Internal Audits.
- Statutory Audits of Banks.
- Investigation and Due Diligence